More About HKUST

Track Transfer (For MATH Students Only)     

Application Procedures:

Please submit the following documents to Ms. Sindy Ting in MATH general office Rm.3461.

  • Application for track transfer (Please click HERE to download.)
  • Copy of unofficial transcript (at *HKUST)
  • Copy of public examinations results (i.e.,*HKCEE and *HKAL or *HKDSE)

    * Please print out from the SIS Student Center.


  1. Normally, the department accepts track transfer applications twice a year. A notice of application procedure will be announced to students via email after final examination in each semester. Please pay attention to the email message from the department.
  2. For consultation, please contact our UG Coordinator, Dr. Tsz Kin LAM, in Rm.3435 or via email

For enquiry, please feel free to contact Ms. Sindy Ting in MATH general office Rm.3461.


Last Modified:
by Sindy Ting